New year's Eve at the world but not at a park

MickeyMind

Original Poster
So I don't have tickets to the parks but would like to do something at disney for New year's tomorrow.. any suggestions?

drizgirl

I would be shocked if the Poly beach isn't roped off for resort guests on New Year's. The Ticket and Transportation Center isn't quite as magical, but it's a low stress place to see the show.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Dahlia. It might be packed. You can also try to park at Springs and bus it over to Poly or GF. You can try for the area to the west of Poly near the Luau In between Poly and GF where the beach is. You’ll need to Uber or Minnie Van back.

But as a poster mentioned the may be stricter on visitors tonight.

Hank Hill

Most of the events cost as much or more than a park ticket, not sure if it is cost or crowds that you are looking to avoid. I would imagine most of the events at resorts are sold out already but you could call and ask about cancellations. Lots of resorts have special dinners or parties going on.

The Boardwalk might be a nice place to hang out. They have a few paid parties, but you can also just go. Jellyrolls is open, but will fill up I am sure, it is always a fun time. They open at 7 tonight the website says. You can also walk around to a lot of other resorts and see what is happening too.

It will be a bit chilly tonight, but Ft. Wilderness doesn't seem to have anything special planned this year and might be a nice place to hang out. See the movie and watch the fireworks from the beach.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom