New Year's Eve 2017-2018 at Walt Disney World

wannabeBelle

I am disappointed in the offerings at the Studios specifically. I cant help but think back to the year I went and saw Mulch, Sweat & Shears rock in the New Year, it was INCREDIBLE!!! It just seems like this is no where near as special.
I know spending the holiday in the World is still great and some of the other offerings look pretty awesome, I'd certainly be looking at the offerings at the Contemporary or Epcot if I were going to be around then!! Marie

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I was kind of hoping for Wishes over Fantasy in the sky, it's not even the origional Fantasy in the sky, wishes is much closer to the origional

surfsupdon

My best Disney trips were always family and friend NYE vacations. Most people swear by avoiding that week and night...but my NYE trips are still the very, very best of the bunch!

wannabeBelle

I would hope they would bring MS&S back when the construction is complete and the capacity is higher.
Gosh yes!!! I think they would fit nicely in the Grand Ave area over by Baseline Taphouse. There are a few other locations that might work as well. In the meantime several of the band members are playing in the Orlando area, both with Disney and outside of that. The band name outside of Disney is American Martian, and I know they have a regular gig at the Villages. In addition to that, some of the members do play with Alberta Bound, aka the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The individual members all have different things going on in the Orlando area separately as well. Marie

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Holiday Wishes with the NYE tag will not be presented this year. It’s Fantasy In The Sky four times in two days.
I like Fantasy, LOVE HEA! Not sure HEA should play Christmas week. MK looks a little weaker this year with just 3 showings of Most Merriest, no Holiday Wishes and no MVMCP Holiday Wishes with NYE tag on the 30th/31st.

MK may want to let us know that there's no Holiday Wishes this year after MVMCP. For the people who see it every year during Christmas.

jaygatsby

I like Fantasy, LOVE HEA! Not sure HEA should play Christmas week. MK looks a little weaker this year with just 3 showings of Most Merriest, no Holiday Wishes and no MVMCP Holiday Wishes with NYE tag on the 30th/31st.

MK may want to let us know that there's no Holiday Wishes this year after MVMCP. For the people who see it every year during Christmas.
On the schedule, they have HEA listed after MVMCP ends with Fantasy in the Sky twice on 12/30 and 12/31. They haven't made an official announcement about it though, so it could always change

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom