New Year's Eve 2015 at Walt Disney World

surfsupdon

Ahhh, my favorite day to be at Walt Disney World. The energy, the excitement, the fun!

My family and I will miss ringing in the New Year at Epcot.

Thank you for the information Steve, Happy New Year.

surfsupdon

Did anybody see the Tables in Wonderland email from today? Big NYE event at Yacht & Beach with something like a 10 piece orchestra and Vanessa Williams and Yachtsman Food and delectable bites and premium open bar and more for $300/person, discounts available. I bet it will be very well done.

Jeffxz

Did anybody see the Tables in Wonderland email from today? Big NYE event at Yacht & Beach with something like a 10 piece orchestra and Vanessa Williams and Yachtsman Food and delectable bites and premium open bar and more for $300/person, discounts available. I bet it will be very well done.

I posted this a while back in the Holiday's at the resorts thread.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/yacht-club-resort/countdown-to-midnight/

It also includes an Adventurers Club show.

It seems they removed the requirement that this was for WDW Resort guests only. Must not have been selling too well.

disney4life2008

I am definatley heading over to disney on NYE but conflicted between Magic Kingdom and Epcot though I think I would rather be in MK. I am not really interested in the booze of World Showcase. I just dont want to spend the entire day at MK

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We will be at Epcot until 8pm so we catch Illuminations with the tag, then over to Studios for Sorcery in the Sky.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

COProgressFan

It definitely isn't selling well. It is being discounted for cast.

It actually sounds like a nice event. I think part of the reason it might not be selling well is simply due to poor advertising. Maybe I missed something but it sounds like this was only announced a few weeks before the holiday, which certainly isn't a lot of time to get the word out, considering this isn't an event that's held every year.

jrhwdw

Saw on periscope(checked it after that fact) that MK did MVMCP Holiday Wishes...Yes, MVMCP Holiday Wishes tonight with the New Years Countdown!!! I thought Holiday Wishes - New Years Celebration looked odd on MK's Time Guide, now we know why, NICE JOB MK!

Crazydisneyfanluke

Saw on periscope(checked it after that fact) that MK did MVMCP Holiday Wishes...Yes, MVMCP Holiday Wishes tonight with the New Years Countdown!!! I thought Holiday Wishes - New Years Celebration looked odd on MK's Time Guide, now we know why, NICE JOB MK!
The count down fireworks are not until 11:50pm tonight.

WDW Monorail

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 63

Ariel1986

Yep caught this when in the MK earlier, wasn't expecting it at all and it was amazing!! Getting ready to watch the full show in 15 mins from The Contemporary :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom