new wife

epcot71

Original Poster
my wife just informed me she is getting tired of going to disney world!i i said honey i think we have a problem then!i was wondering if is morally wrong to get rid of her and trade in her in for new model-i need one of the audioanimatronics wives that all she says is "honey is time to go back to disney world?"-as im typing this im looking over my shoulder because wifey would kill me!!! he he he:p

Grim Grinner

My wife is that way too!

My beast-wife complains that all I want to do is go to Florida and go to WDW.

I'm going to spring California, Japan and France trips on her... With complete intention of visiting the other parks.

epcot71

Original Poster
sly devil you!

i never even thought of that!
oh honey lets take a romantic trip to paris-ill get lost and say"look euro disney!""""" he he he:D

MrPromey

Originally posted by GhostlyGal1001
Wait a minute -- you guys married people who aren't into Disney?? What went wrong? (lol):rolleyes:

This is what I'm thinking! What kind of an interview process are you using, epcot!? ;)

GhostlyGal1001

Precisley, Mr. Promey. . . before I marry, my husband-to-be must pass the Disney Test!!! Otherwise, I'll probably end up running off with Mickey himself (lol)! I have yet to meet a single guy who can keep up with my Disney ways . . . Ah well, someday my prince will come. . . .

MrPromey

Keep an eye on the boards here Ghostly. If you are looking for a Disney geek you have just entered the "meat market". Take your pick there are plenty of us to go around in all ages and sizes ;)

epcot71

Original Poster
when i was single i coud not find any females that even liked disney-now that im married there all over-life can be cruel!i have my kids to train properly thank god!i already have there disney careers picked out!
"but dad i want to be a doctor"
shut up u have a 10 am interview with eisner!";)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by MrPromey
Keep an eye on the boards here Ghostly. If you are looking for a Disney geek you have just entered the "meat market". Take your pick there are plenty of us to go around in all ages and sizes ;)

lol Yeah mr p has the age and I have the size lmao Thats why they call me jay rod lol ;-)

wdwrules

i know where your coming from epcot. my wife tells me all the time that im a freak cause im always talking about disney or talking about the next time were going. we usually try to take a 2 week vacation every year and id rather go to disney than anywhere else. weve been to cancun and the bahamas which is nice but not the same as enjoying a good week riding space mountain, haunted mansion or rnr. my wife likes disney just not as much as i do. at least theres cool sites like this to keep me interested until our next trip to the world

epcot71

Original Poster
thats cool-actually my wife does like disney just not 24/7 like me.i have been to cozumel,bahamas, NY, and would rather be "hangin with the mouse" she is a entry level disney person-she gets her fix after going once a year-i want every week.inspite of her current lack of interest she does plan on using her paralegal degree to get on borad with wdw legal. then she will be "good wifey":)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
My fiancee loves disney. I told her that i was going to bring her out to her favorite restaurant for her birthday. She said "Well, what's my favorite restaurant." and I replied "Cinderella's Royal Table." She was so excited she literally jumped up and down around my apt for half an hour and called her parents at midnight to wake them up and tell them.

I can't wait....only 35 days to go!

Lee L

My wife took me to WDW for the first time. When I was a kid we always went to the beach every year so no Disney for me.

I will never forget walking into the Magic Kingdom for the first time as a 25 year old and being more excited that half the kids there.

We have been together since April 1994 and have been to WDW 8 times together including me setting up a surprise trip to get engaged there on Valentines day 1997 (yes, by the castle while the fireworks were going) and getting married there in May of 99. So I guess I am a good husband. ;)

Goofyfan

Originally posted by Lee L
My wife took me to WDW for the first time. When I was a kid we always went to the beach every year so no Disney for me.

I will never forget walking into the Magic Kingdom for the first time as a 25 year old and being more excited that half the kids there.

We have been together since April 1994 and have been to WDW 8 times together including me setting up a surprise trip to get engaged there on Valentines day 1997 (yes, by the castle while the fireworks were going) and getting married there in May of 99. So I guess I am a good husband. ;)

Boy Lee L..you will have to talk to my beau. That would be the PERFECT way to get engaged AND married!!! ahh, only in my dreams...especially because my guy thinks I'm wacky to love WDW so much:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom