New WDWMAGIC 'Ride Counter' iPhone and iPod Touch app available now FREE on iTunes

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Following up from our first app 'What 2 Ride', WDWMAGIC is very excited to announce the availability of our second iPhone and iPod Touch application - 'WDW Ride Counter'.

Do you ever think to yourself - "I wish I knew how many times I had been on Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom" or "How many attractions did I manage to fit into my weekend trip last month?". Perhaps you like to scrapbook your trips, or produce trip reports on forums or blogs, but have trouble recalling exactly what you did and when?

'WDW Ride Counter' makes it easy for you to keep track of all the amazing attractions that you experience at Walt Disney World. It's great for keeping a running a total of all the rides and shows you see, complete with detailed statistics and multi-user capability.

More info, screenshots, and download links are available at http://www.wdwmagic.com/ridecounter.htm

WDWmazprty

OS 4, not iPhone 4. That means that you can upgrade to OS 4 by connecting your phone to iTunes and updating the software.

Ok, exactly how do I do that? Do I go to iTunes on my phone and try to update from there? Sorry, never done this before.:eek:

Buried20KLeague

Ok, exactly how do I do that? Do I go to iTunes on my phone and try to update from there? Sorry, never done this before.:eek:

Connect your phone to your computer and open iTunes. A box should pop up that says "an update for your phone is available", and follow the instructions. :wave:

EDIT TO ADD: If it doesn't, send me a Private Message, and I can walk you through it.

Kamikaze

First thing that I think it needs: Publish your 'statistics' to Facebook.

Also, maybe a subforum here on the site for everyone to publish their statistics to after a trip?

Kamikaze

You should note that if you have a iPhone 2G (the first one) the update to 4+ doesn't exist. And going that update on a 3G (not a 3GS) can cause the phone to work like crap from then on. Supposedly its better with 4.1, but the jury is still out on that.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
First thing that I think it needs: Publish your 'statistics' to Facebook.

Also, maybe a subforum here on the site for everyone to publish their statistics to after a trip?

Both planned for future release :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
For those of you that download and install, if you like it, it would be a huge help if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps greatly in getting more exposure. Thanks!

WDWmazprty

You should note that if you have a iPhone 2G (the first one) the update to 4+ doesn't exist. And going that update on a 3G (not a 3GS) can cause the phone to work like crap from then on. Supposedly its better with 4.1, but the jury is still out on that.

Ok, I have the 3G and it doesnt seem to be coming up with an update or anything when I go on iTunes. Maybe it's just as well that I wait to get the iphone 4.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok, I have the 3G and it doesnt seem to be coming up with an update or anything when I go on iTunes. Maybe it's just as well that I wait to get the iphone 4.

With your iPhone plugged in, go into iTunes, then on the left hand side, goto DEVICES, click on your iPhone, then on the right side of the screen, under VERSION, click Check for Update. That should get you updated to iOS4.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom