New WDW Vacation Planning DVD?

PurpleDragon

Have they released an updated WDW planning DVD? I ordered one earlier this year and I was not at all impressed with what they showed or the cast members on it (Erin, Dave, etc...)

I was just curious if they have released a new one with info on the Year of a million dreams celebration, the Finding Nemo/TLS overlay, as well as some of the newer attractions. Does anyone know?

farmgirl

I ordered mine a couple weeks ago since the picture of the planning video was different on the Disney site ...and I read on here that the new dvd was out. Now when I have ordered these in the past it took over a month to recieve it but this time it was here in a snap i picked it up this past Thursday so it was two weeks tops....and my mom ordered hers too and got hers as well....and unfortunatly it was the old one. I was sad....I would love to here if anyone recieved the new one yet. I really wasn't expecting the old one since HCOE is over and there is a new promotion

Upvote 0

luvGoofy

I ordered mine about a month ago and still haven't gotten it yet so I'm hoping maybe it will be the new one. I'll let you know as soon as I get it.:)

Upvote 0

Cynderella

I was just looking on the WDW site and it appears to be new. It has a small video on the page and it shows stuff from both WDW and DL and it says it has stuff on the YOAMD. I'm gonna order it and see what I get!

Upvote 0
Looks new to me...

The DVD looks new to me...I went and ordered one also. We're headed down to the World at the begining of January. This will be a great primer for our upcomming trip. Thanks for prompting me to look at the web site. 88 days and counting...:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom