New WDW T.V. Commercial

doop

Original Poster
I'm not sure how long it has been running, but I just a saw a WDW commercial that says value resort prices start at 55$. Has anyone else seen this?

tigsmom

DOOP! said:
I'm not sure how long it has been running, but I just a saw a WDW commercial that says value resort prices start at 55$. Has anyone else seen this?

The one with the characters painted on the wall & the parents sitting on the bed anxiously waiting? Thats been around for awhile. Wish I had the time to take advantage of the offer. :wave:

doop

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
The one with the characters painted on the wall & the parents sitting on the bed anxiously waiting? Thats been around for awhile. Wish I had the time to take advantage of the offer. :wave:
Oh, lol, I don't watch enough T.V.

DisJosh

Starting in January and through February is considered the "Value Season." Those prices are available every year at that time. However I do believe you have to book by December 1st to get the special rates.

I was about to take full advantage of those rates before I found out my fiances annual pass could get us rates as low as $49 a nite. We'll still be going in January but for a few bucks cheaper than those already great rates. :D

Has anyone been in January? We're going the 8th-15th. I know it's supposed to be the least busy time of year. I can't wait..I can't stand crowds. It will be a nice contrast considering two of my visits to WDW were during extremely busy times of the year.

*edit* And yes I have seen the commercial lol. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom