New WDW Park Announced!

Mr Bill

Original Poster
From the Orlando Sentinel:
Walt Disney World President, Al Weiss along with Disney CEO Micheal Eisner announced Wednesday that a new park will be built at Walt Disney World.
Al Weiss says "Basically, the idea behind this park is to make a place to put all of our past attractions from other parks. The park should be ready to open in 2007."
The only real news about this park's contents so far is that Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Dreamflight, and Horizons will be some of the many attractions to open along with the park.
Michael Eisner was quoted saying "The good thing about this park is, it won't take long to build. We've already got some of the attractions. For the ones we don't have, we've still got the plans for them stored away in a WDI vault."
One thing that can be looked foward to with this new park is it gives the other parks room to add new rides without protests like we saw when Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was closed in favor of Winnie the Pooh.
Local resident, and frequent park visitor, Chris Foster said "I f'ing hate April Fools Day."

Mr Bill

Original Poster
Ahh crap, that was supposed to say Chairman. Hey it's not like the Sentinel is accurate and unbiased to begin with.

Expo_Seeker40

Yea...I knew it was an April Fool's joke when they said Dream Flight was going back.

LOL No offense to Dream Flight Fans. If You Had Wings and it's three incarnations were all enjoyable. Long live air travel!

"Widen Your World with Eastern Airlines"

:animwink:

JTFerret

Ya know Mr. Bill, if you post too many more of these April Fool's type jokes I may have to introduce you to Mr. Sluggo! :rolleyes:

Ooooohhhhhh Nooooooooooooooo!

Nasty bad hobbitses telling lies about new parks my precious. We knows that new parkses will come someday precious. No Disney's Florida Adventure though. :hurl:

FigmentJedi

This just in, Michael Eisner was found dead this morning, with 500 1 dollar bills tied into a rope strangling him.
If only it were so. On a real matter, someone at school calculated that from Eisner's big bonus, that he makes about 1000 dollars a minute.

JTFerret

And hoo boy is he worth it! What a guy, what a prince...his bonus money should be guaranteed every year just off the masterful job of cutting some of those slackers in the unnecessary maintenance department out. Why just look at those parks shine. Smell that great new park smell. Paint chips add to the ambience don't you know! Sorry...my sarcasm is getting the best of me. :zipit:

cindy_k

Excellent!! :lol:

They can bring back Mission To Mars, The Original Journey into your Imagination, and the Tiki Room. :D

;) :brick: :hammer:

:wave: TTFN!

Cindy in NY

Plutofan

Originally posted by Expo_Seeker40
Yea...I knew it was an April Fool's joke when they said Dream Flight was going back.

LOL No offense to Dream Flight Fans. If You Had Wings and it's three incarnations were all enjoyable. Long live air travel!

"Widen Your World with Eastern Airlines"

:animwink:

I agree 100%. I LOVE If you had wings...even have the full attraction audio.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom