New Walt Disney World Magazine

disneytopdog

The only thing today, my November issues of "Texas Monthly" & "Smithsonian"....but I did get my invatation to receive my 2009 Disney Christmas Ornament-WALL-E. So I did get something DISNEY today!!!!

Raven66

I sent an email and this is what I got back.

Hi Dee!

I'm happy to say that the first issue is finally on its way, and you should be receiving it soon (it's all up to the post office now!!). Thanks for your patience, and I do hope you enjoy it...! :)

Thanks for writing and take care!
Tim FosterGuide to the Magic/Celebrations Magazine

Whoo hoo!!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
If we dont have this thing by Tuesday I say Tuesday night at 4:00PM Eastern Time we all email him at the same time.

CaptainJackNO

Hey all,
Just to let you know, magazines are usually sent via bulkrate with the USPS. This provides a cheaper shipping price, but does not receive the same attention as first class mail. I would imagine the first people to receive the magazine will be those closest to the mailing location. It'll get to you.........just might be a few more days. Maybe saturday...good luck...I am waiting to subscribe until i read the first post........wanna make sure it is not a scam.:lol: good luck:wave:

Disneykidder

I am going to be really angry if this is a scam!! The $ was sent through paypal and if I do not receive it soon, I am going to want a refund. They originally said September. The mag has all of our info. If it were to be delayed, a mass e-mail should/could have been sent!!:mad:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Youd figure the members on this board who subscribed range all across the USA. So SOMEONE should have got it within 2 or 3 days TOPS after they were "mailed" out.

westie

I'm used to getting my magazines early. The cooking mags send you Thanksgiving specials in Oct. Christmas issues usually arround Nov. If these guys send me a Sept. issue in Dec.? I won't know whether to wear long sleeves or a tank top!:shrug: Seriously, I'm gonna google them and see if I can find a phone #.

jrh1985

We're all very anxious about get this magazine. Lou Mongello is involved, we'll get it.
^True, but there hasn't been 1 sighting of it in a mailbox!

To anyone and everyone who ordered Celebrations. Even people who don’t come on wdwmagic or the DISboards very often. Please post the minute Celebrations in your mailbox. Blackthidot is most likely right when he said people from all over the USA ordered Celebrations. I’m guessing that not everyone that ordered it is connected to wdwmagic or DISboards. So, if you know anyone with Celebrations, please let us know!

Thanks!!!

disneytopdog

I will know if I got it today in about 2 hours. I am not holding my breath that I will get it.......I agree, the way that last email from them sounded it should have been here by now. US mail is running alot faster these days since the advent of email, ups and fedex.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom