New Walt Disney World Magazine

kbmum

If the magazines left the mail house this week, it could be at least a week before anyone receives them. Most likely, they're being shipped Media Mail, which is one of the slowest shipping methods USPS offers.

Brewer

I hope it has more 'substance' than Attractions magazine.

Nice pictures but nothing you can get your teeth into read wise. Issue 6 is a big improvement however.

I need to konw soon if this is going to be the one I've been waiting for before I have to re-subscribe.

sbkline

Nothing today either :brick:

When I opened the mailbox this evening, there was a magazine in it, only to find out that it's just my wife's stupid "All You" magazine! :brick:

I guess I shouldn't even be expecting it yet, though. It hadn't been mailed out as of Saturday, and if it had mailed out Monday, it's kind of pushing it to expect it to be here by today, if it is sent by media mail as someone else mentioned. Has anyone emailed them this week to see whether or not it has left the mailhouse? At least if we can confirm that it has definitely been mailed out, then we can expect it within the next week...I hope. :lol:

disneytopdog

The suspense is killing me!!!! Today was BILL day, phone/internet, house payment & electric bill......The magazine would have really been a bright spot on BILL DAY

sbkline

The suspense is killing me!!!! Today was BILL day, phone/internet, house payment & electric bill......The magazine would have really been a bright spot on BILL DAY

Maybe it will come tommorrow on MY bill day. LOL I have Friday's off and I like to wait until then to put stuff in the mailbox so that I can have an easy way of knowing if the mail has come or not, rather than running out there to check 100 times. :ROFLOL:

sbkline

Nothing but an electric bill in my mailbox today either. :(

Maybe I should email them again just to see if it's even been mailed out yet.

sbkline

I emailed him about 20 minutes ago and asked if it's been mailed out yet, and this is the reply I got:

Yep-I got word from the printer that it is in the mail, so it should be
arriving soon (c'mon...postal carriers!!)
Take care!
Tim

So if he's on the level, it should be any day now. Perhaps someone else should email him the same question just to see if they get the same response. :shrug:

On a sidenote, I notice that everytime I have emailed him, no matter what time of day or evening, I get a reply within a half hour or so. Does this guy just spend every moment of the day in front of his computer? :ROFLOL:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I emailed him about 20 minutes ago and asked if it's been mailed out yet, and this is the reply I got:

Yep-I got word from the printer that it is in the mail, so it should be
arriving soon (c'mon...postal carriers!!)
Take care!
Tim

So if he's on the level, it should be any day now. Perhaps someone else should email him the same question just to see if they get the same response. :shrug:

On a sidenote, I notice that everytime I have emailed him, no matter what time of day or evening, I get a reply within a half hour or so. Does this guy just spend every moment of the day in front of his computer? :ROFLOL:

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!

Dont you think hed know when they were mailed out?

sbkline

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!

Dont you think hed know when they were mailed out?

I'm not sure what you mean? He does know that they were mailed out. I asked him if they had been mailed and he said they had been.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom