New view category at Poly

deeevo

Original Poster
Tikiman posted on his FB page. They will now charge for pool\marina view at Poly. And standard view went up $100 a night in 2018. I'm done.... *drops mic*..

upload_2017-8-24_12-22-31.png

DarthVader

Sith Lord
I had called earlier in the week and that wasn't offered, I wonder if this is a fresh spanking brand new category. I'll probably call to see how this lines up with my budget. The Lagoon view price increase over standard was not something I was willing to pay, but if the price increase of the marina is a little better maybe.

Hockey89

650 for that room is one of the most ridiculous things ever... Go to the Four Seasons instead and stay at an actual 5 star place....

CaptainAmerica

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. $650 has been the rack rate for a theme park view room at the Poly during value season since the start of the calendar year. That's an eight-month old rate, it's nothing new. The piece of information that the OP was trying to share is the "Pool or Marina View" category. The $650 has nothing to do with it, it was just part of their screenshot. Theme Park View has always been the premier booking category at the Poly. the Pool / Marina view will almost certainly be cheaper.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Never pay sticker price. Always wait for a sale or a code. Still expensive but it won't be $650!
If you wait for the incentives to be announced then you risk not getting a reservation. For instance, I was able to book November of 2018 for the Poly. Yes, right now I'm looking at the rack rate, but there's no more availability for standard rooms.

Once Disney announces the discounts in 2018, I'll call them to have the discount applied to my reservation.

jbird327

I would not count on the discount being available for rooms even when they announce it. This year I called as soon as it was announced and there were no discounts at the Poly ( or even Port Orleans) where my daughter is staying. Although in the past, I was able to secure a discount of 35%, I was told that the Poly discount was only 10% and not valid on weekend nights...and not available. Don't count on this when making your budget.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom