New 'Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour' now available to book at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Jocie115

LMAO!!! So, for $119 admission to park, plus $265.19 on top of that....... you can pretty much pay a ridiculous amount of money just to do everything you ALREADY CAN DO?! Bahahahaha Disney must know people are dumb if they created this one!!!! And then calling it an experience lol. $265 a person extra for a glorified fastpass?. Horrible

Last edited:

Princess Leia

Or, if you don't care to do the Rivers of Light and don't mind being there at rope drop:

1. Hit River Journey at park open.

2. Fastpass #1 Flight of Passage

3. Fastpass #2 Safari

4. Fastpass #3 Everest.

You might even compact your times to get it close to 4 hours to do all 4. And if you buy a full Canteen meal, popcorn, and beverage, it will cost you - the price of a full Canteen meal, popcorn, and beverage :).
Shhh, you just gave away what is hopefully my plan for my AK day in November ;)

msteel

Or, if you don't care to do the Rivers of Light and don't mind being there at rope drop:

1. Hit River Journey at park open.

2. Fastpass #1 Flight of Passage

3. Fastpass #2 Safari

4. Fastpass #3 Everest.

You might even compact your times to get it close to 4 hours to do all 4. And if you buy a full Canteen meal, popcorn, and beverage, it will cost you - the price of a full Canteen meal, popcorn, and beverage :).

I agree it is too expensive.
But while your plan might be possible for onsite guests, I don't think offsite guests have much chance for FOP fastpasses. Distribution is already done for early 30 days from now, and that would be for visits in early October. Maybe rope drop FOP and FP NRJ might work instead. But not at night, which is when the tour is offered.

Princess Leia

I'm looking at the 'Ultimate Day of Thrills' Tour right now, and was AK originally included in the package, or was it removed for this? $299 for 10 rides at 3 parks over 7 hours (plus lunch), vs $265 for 5 attractions at 1 park over 4 hours (plus 2 snacks and a drink). I think both are way overpriced, but I find it a little weird that Dinosaur wasn't included in the offerings, just to boost the ride count for AK's package.

Also, I find it a little odd that the only ride from Epcot is Soarin'. No Test Track?

Last edited:

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
not quite...

You are correct i was using out of date prices.

Significant price increase over last year when this service was $200/Hour. Now between 400-600/Hr

Are they freaking kidding on the new price!!!

We have used the VIP tour service in the past on a multi-generation trip with a few mobility issues. Made it more pleasant for everyone.

It's a service i'd recommend but not at current price point.

Jae99

If park admission was included in the price. I could see some value for somebody who wanted to spend a day at Animal Kingdom and be able to experience the entire park with this tour included into the day.

But, as it stands now you would need to have more money than brains to go for this experience.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Another day, another upcharge event/tour whatever you want to call it. Disney's greed knows no end.

I would never give any extra money to a company that can essentially print money. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom