New Topics in Forums

woofboy111

Original Poster
I know this section is for feedback about the WDWMAGIC website, but I couldn't find a place to post this (I might have missed something). I love the Universal and Seaworld topics. It now gives me a chance to ask my Universal questions as well as my Disney questions, but I think a topic on Orlando's other, smaller attractions need a topic. Just a suggestion.

Disney Maniac

Hey Steve! Do you think you could put up a forum for "Other" Disney things, like DisneyQuest, DIG, and the Disney Store? Just a thought. Thanks!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by wdwmaniac
What about a Disney Movie or Disney Animation Forum?

I agree. Or a forum for the Disney Company in general, you know for stock information, rants about the leadership, and other Disney departments.

Disney Maniac

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
I agree. Or a forum for the Disney Company in general, you know for stock information, rants about the leadership, and other Disney departments.

Yeah, a forum for stock info would be great, as would one for ranting about the upper levels of management. I'd love to help out with a stock one, since I can get great info from my Dad, and I think I know what I'm talking about.:D

WDW-Imagineer

Yeah, a forum like "Future CEO" or something like that where we can give our opinions about the companies management and what we would do if we ran it. I could let some of my disagreements with Michael Eisner out of my system. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom