New to the boards

disneymoc

jesserin said:
DM you are certainly making your rounds today... :D I'll take an extra long coney with chili and mustard... no onions please... uhh, for my husband... ;)

I am enjoying my new hot dog cart. :) Here you go.

Give the onions to your hubby. :)

MKCP 1985

disneymoc said:
I am enjoying my new hot dog cart. :) Here you go.

Give the onions to your hubby. :)
Yeah, it is all fun and games until you go home at the end of your ten hour shift and realize YOU SMELL LIKE A HOT-DOG! (2 months at what is now Casey's Corner - serving only the finest Hormel dogs, cheese dogs (the cheese is INSIDE the wiener) and Super Dogs) and a couple weeks on the ill-fated Center Street Hot Dog cart (which DID serve saurkraut, thank you very much).

But having a hot dog cart is COOL. Please load me up, DisneyMoc. Just as long as I don't have to clean it up at the end of the shift!

disneymoc

MKCP 1985 said:
Yeah, it is all fun and games until you go home at the end of your ten hour shift and realize YOU SMELL LIKE A HOT-DOG! (2 months at what is now Casey's Corner - serving only the finest Hormel dogs, cheese dogs (the cheese is INSIDE the wiener) and Super Dogs) and a couple weeks on the ill-fated Center Street Hot Dog cart (which DID serve saurkraut, thank you very much).

But having a hot dog cart is COOL. Please load me up, DisneyMoc. Just as long as I don't have to clean it up at the end of the shift!

Here you go.

If you don't want to clean anything up, I advise you to stay out of the Huggle Party thread. :lookaroun

MKCP 1985

Yum, chili dog! **why am I suddenly thinking of the Stitch Escape?**

See, jhastings74, this is a GOOD place. Where else do you get free food on your first day? :D

As for that Huggle Thread, they've been making messes over there for longer than either one of us want to think about. My anniversary birthday cupcakes got "blowed up" last week! hmmph! But you can't stay unhappy with hugglers for very long, now can you?

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
Yum, chili dog! **why am I suddenly thinking of the Stitch Escape?**

See, jhastings74, this is a GOOD place. Where else do you get free food on your first day? :D

As for that Huggle Thread, they've been making messes over there for longer than either one of us want to think about. My anniversary birthday cupcakes got "blowed up" last week! hmmph! But you can't stay unhappy with hugglers for very long, now can you?

Hey! I baked you a cake...

Jeff, you should join us in the Huggle thread.... your day will never be boring again. :lol:

jhastings74

Original Poster
jesserin said:
:D Gladly! He's a nice fellow from FL with a ton of kids and pets, a super wife and an all around fun guy... he's easy to talk to - just went on his first cruise... and he's been my hero on another disney board that had too much politics... :D (the whole, too many chiefs not enough indians thing)

I think y'all will absolutly adore him! :D He's insightful and I hasten to say that he might even join in with the huggles/prom festivities quite nicely! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody!!!! And how did you know I like hot dogs? Yummmmmmmy **wipes a drop of ketchup off my chin**

I've peeked in on the Huggles thread...be lying if I said I figured it out yet.

As far as the prom goes...do I have to find my own date? I'd love to go!!!

jesserin

Glad we didn't scare you off - I was getting worried when we hadn't heard from you in a few days... :D Huggles is random and crazy - so there is no figuring it out - it's more of a "going with the flow" kind of thing... ;) As for the prom... we're workin on that...:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom