New times for the Pirates Party.

WDWRLD

Original Poster
After seeing some tweets from the DCL last night at about 8:20 with pictures of the Pirates in the Caribbean party I started to wonder how we would see this if we have 2nd seating at 8:30. I called the DCL number and the guy told me that it wasnt till much later that the party started and they had it worked out so everyone could see it. Not trusting that story I started to search around and read a article that gave the time of the party at 8pm. I again called DCL to see if there was a chance of switching to the first seating and explained why. This was the response, "there is more than one deck party now"...so I said I understand there is the Mickeys Party, Buckeneers Bash and a dance party right? I was then told yes. After a long conversation I was finally told that yes if you have 2nd seating the Mickeys Party will happen while you are eating so you will miss it but there is still the Capt Jack Party. This is much different from the Wonder and Magic where the party didnt start till 9:45. So word of warning if you have 2nd seating on the Dream you will miss the Mickey and friends part of the deck party.

DisneyJoe

I just returned from the travel agents preview cruise Jan 23-26. The first party was at 7:45pm and was over before 8:30, so you had time to get to dinner.

The Buckaneers Bash began at 10:30 and this is the one with the fireworks. If you have second seating, you could possibly need to leave dinner to get to this one, as our servers were on the slow side and our first night we didn't get done dinner until 10:50 or so! If you sense your waiters are taking too long, ask them to bring things quicker.

WDWRLD

Original Poster
Thats good news about the 7:45 for the Mickeys Pirate Party but was the second seating at 8:30? Did it really take you 2 hours and 20 minutes to eat. Palo only takes like 3 hours with like what 9 or so courses. Hopefully thats just because it was brand new.

WDWRLD

Original Poster
Darn....if thats the case I might have to hit the Flos Cafe around 6 to hold me over till dinner.....

DisneyJoe

Thats good news about the 7:45 for the Mickeys Pirate Party but was the second seating at 8:30? Did it really take you 2 hours and 20 minutes to eat. Palo only takes like 3 hours with like what 9 or so courses. Hopefully thats just because it was brand new.

Yes, dinner seatings are at 6:30 and 8:30, and the theater shows are at the same times.

We had to have a light snack to help us make it to dinner - and yes, the first dinner we had lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes - the other 2 nights it was close to 2 hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom