New things coming..... when?

ppete1975

Original Poster
I know we have a timeline, but not living in florida I don't know whats currently happening.
UofE and GMR are closed
star wars and tsl are being built..
is there any other construction going on... any of the things announced at d23 started yet?
What will open next (I know the timeline exist but is it accurate to the people who can visit the parks a lot)

Cmdr_Crimson

UofE and GMR are closed - UoE Have Signs indiacting closures they are expected to open by the 50th anniversary of the resort..
star wars and tsl are being built..- Toy Story Land opens Summer 2018 and Star Wars Galxaxy Edge & Mickey's Runaway Railway (Formally GMR) opens 2019 all in Time for Disney's Hollywood Studio's 30th Anniversary
is there any other construction going on... any of the things announced at d23 started yet? Star Wars Galaxy Edge & Toy Story Land are on full swing..Nothing new for Epcot, MK's New Theater or Tron Coaster.
What will open next (I know the timeline exist but is it accurate to the people who can visit the parks a lot) - @MisterPenguin Timeline Tracker is your best bet on anything of what will open....http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/rumor-and-upcoming-timeline-tracker.926402/

ppete1975

Original Poster
I understand all of that and maybe my post was poorly written. My question is, is there any visible work outside of star wars and toy story land. Has anything been torn down, construction started, sites cleared. Lets take tron, have they marked the site as any earth work been done? Have any scrims gone up for anything? Those were the questions I was asking. Sorry if I didn't make sense. Being in Oklahoma I cant walk over and see whats being done, even though we have "completion dates" other stuff has to happen before we get there. And things such as Tron might be on page 147 of the tron page. If this is a redundant post feel free to have it removed :)
Have a magical day!!!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Projects under construction: TSL, SWL, gondolas, Riviera DVC, Coronado tower; the Edison; Grand Ave and Park

Projects under demolition: GMR for MMRR; DisneyQuest for NBA Experience

Projects under permit: Ratatouille, UoE to GotG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom