*NEW* things “TO DO” with parks reopening

KevinPage

Original Poster
This can either be:

NEW TO YOU or NEW DUE TO COVID CHANGES

As a local this weekend will be our first visits back since March 15. Trying to keep things fresh and maybe do stuff we normally don’t do or wanted to try out. Here’s what I came up with so far:

DHS
- sit front row of Muppets to get a better look at the penguin band. We normally always sit “middle of the middle” in any theater. It’s been ages since we sat up front.

- on MMRR try and spot Pluto and the 🦀 in each scene (might take multiple rides to find, we shall see)

-go to the Mickey Shorts theater for a heat break (and use Play Disney app to get a silly useless achievement. 😂)

AK
- get a Yak Attack (from Quality Beverages)

- see the new “Feathered Friends in Flight” show (I mean it can’t be any worse than past 3 versions, right?)

- experience the Flight of Passage standby queue magnificence (been on ride 9-10x but always via FP, never saw all the cool stuff on it)

MK & EPCOT are not until August, so have time to figure those out 🤩🤩🤩

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
On our visit to Magic Kingdom a new thing for us was going through the full Peter Pan's Flight queue, because we've never been willing to wait standby for it before. It was really cute and I'm glad we got to do it with such a short wait time!

On our day at DAK we had a time rover on Dinosaur completely to ourselves which was new for us and that was awesome!

Also experiencing the character cavalcades was pretty magical, especially at DAK.

Hoping to go to Hollywood Studios soon too to do Runaway Railway because we didn't get a chance to do it before the parks closed.

KevinPage

Original Poster
On our visit to Magic Kingdom a new thing for us was going through the full Peter Pan's Flight queue, because we've never been willing to wait standby for it before. It was really cute and I'm glad we got to do it with such a short wait time!

On our day at DAK we had a time rover on Dinosaur completely to ourselves which was new for us and that was awesome!

Also experiencing the character cavalcades was pretty magical, especially at DAK.

Hoping to go to Hollywood Studios soon too to do Runaway Railway because we didn't get a chance to do it before the parks closed.

Same here with Peter Pan, we rarely even bother with that ride, let alone standby (heaven forbid 😂)

Until recently I had forgot about the queue changes and it’s something we were going to do when we hit MK as well 🤩

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom