New Theme Park Idea

Disneylover152

Original Poster
I have a brilliant idea for a new theme park. I'm going to post each land soon. This is just the main idea.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions. Thank you.

DISNEY'S DISCOVERYLAND.
OVERALL PARK THEME: A science station devoted to creating new discoveries and technology.

THEMED LANDS:
    • Discovery Ave: The town area of the science station. It has the main labs of the science station. It is also the area of the housing for the scientists, as well as restaurants and shops for the scientists to visit.
    • Discovery Midway: Built by the engineering section of the science station, Ronald wanted tourists to visit his theme park. He built a small amusement park in the parking lot of the science station. It will host a roller coaster themed to physics, as well as one or two flat-rides.
    • Waterfall National Park: An area for the nature section to work in. This land has multiple waterfalls. It will have a log flume and a few other attractions. It will also have water science.
    • Animal Discovery Town: An area for the animal section to work in. This area has animal experiences, as well as live shows. It will have a few attractions.
    • Discovery Island : An area for the explorer section. This will be an area focused on a Volcanic Region. It will have the popular attraction, Journey to the Center of the Earth, as well as a lava themed roller coaster.
    • Discovery Lagoon: An area for the marine section. This area will have an aquarium, as well as other attractions. It is kind of based off of “The Seas” Pavilion at Epcot.
    • Space Discoveries: An area for the astronaut section. This area will have Mission: Space, as well as a museum similar to the one in Washington D.C.
    • Energy Discoveries: An area for the energy section. It will have a boat ride showcasing new energy sources and what could happen if we don’t switch to non-pollution related sources.
    • ESPN Sports Center: An area for the sports science section. It will have attractions based off of sports and new discoveries for making them better, as well as giving them a better performance.
    • Weather Discoveries: An area for the meteorology section. It is an area themed to new discoveries to giving us a better weather forecast, as well as devoted for new weather discoveries. Their would also be an experience that will put you in the middle of a weather forecast.

Daveeeeed

Good ideas, but what do you mean by science stations and are the lands considered "lands" or something like ports, pavilions, or continents.

Disneylover152

Original Poster
Good ideas, but what do you mean by science stations and are the lands considered "lands" or something like ports, pavilions, or continents.

I dont think they would be called lands, but i dont know what it would be called yet.

Each science station would house a few rides and interactive activities themed to an area of science (ex. engineering)

Hopes this helps

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom