News New Theater to be built at the Magic Kingdom - now cancelled?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
That's what MK desperately needs.

It should do better than 10k most days.
Yeah this really kills two birds with one stone. WDW is in desperate need of a proper, decent theatre, and MK is in desperate need for more capacity. Very glad to see this happen. People may not be booking trips over it, but its a big plus all around.

Tavernacle12

Yeah this really kills two birds with one stone. WDW is in desperate need of a proper, decent theatre, and MK is in desperate need for more capacity. Very glad to see this happen. People may not be booking trips over it, but its a big plus all around.

This sorta feels to me to be the smartest decision announced during the whole panel. Another bonus is the shows would presumably be long, making it a nice way to sit down and get some AC during a busy day when you need a longer sit than Carousel of Progress would give you.

The Empress Lilly

I've seen some pretty decent shows at DLP recently. Frozen is actually good, Forest of Enchantment too. As are the current and previous shows in Animagique. With shows like those I can totally see this new theater be a great pull.

And if it adds to the Main Street area rather than replace Town Hall this is all fantastic news.
(Maybe they can re-open West Center Street while they are at it...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom