News New Theater to be built at the Magic Kingdom - now cancelled?

jaxonp

could this lead to philharmagic leaving?.. maybe an updated nicer version then use that space for something else? Personally I love philharmagic.. wish I could have seen the original mickey mouse revue though

Can't happen soon enough. That building, and it's mold, need to be gutted asap.

brb1006

could this lead to philharmagic leaving?.. maybe an updated nicer version then use that space for something else? Personally I love philharmagic.. wish I could have seen the original mickey mouse revue though

Can't happen soon enough. That building, and it's mold, need to be gutted asap.
I still remember how in good shape the theater and show used to be look back in 2004. The 4D at the time was very impressive.

brb1006

Good to hear, I do enjoy this show but certainly can use some screen/tech upgrades.
Or better yet, make a few separate 4D shows where Donald goes through various Disney films going after the hat like how you get a different experience in the current version of Star Tours and update the 3D designs.

Cmdr_Crimson

Mickey Mouse Revue was shipped to Tokyo......:(

And at least one segment was returned back to WDW...
three-caballeros-animatronics-epcot-e1449330117271.jpg

jklakeview

No.

But Philhar is heading for some changes.

Video changes or just theater rehab? I love philharmagic but it would be great if it somehow had a scene randomizer and many more classic songs to listen to and sing along to. I really hope they arent getting rid of it altogether though. That attraction is a MUST do for me and my family. To me if you love Disney, you have to love Philharmagic

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom