New The Living Seas survey

ppete1975

I think sometimes they release surveys to get the reaction they want, when they don't the survey disappears. Take figment and dreamfinder, if everyone said I don't care about figment and who is dreamfinder, I think imagination would be gone with them in the scrap yard. But people did remember dreamfinder and love figment and the only negatives were the ride was dated and nobody rides it. So that didn't fit the narrative they wanted so the survey "disappeared"

trainplane3

Imagination or a heavily beefed up and preferably extended Nemo could easily be an E if they invest time and money into real overhauls. Doesn't need to be a coaster to be a E. A omnimover(ish) ride could easily be a E.

Still would like a new build because replacements shouldn't even be an option at this point.

Phil12

I think sometimes they release surveys to get the reaction they want, when they don't the survey disappears. Take figment and dreamfinder, if everyone said I don't care about figment and who is dreamfinder, I think imagination would be gone with them in the scrap yard. But people did remember dreamfinder and love figment and the only negatives were the ride was dated and nobody rides it. So that didn't fit the narrative they wanted so the survey "disappeared"
The result of that survey was that people remembered both Dreamfinder and Figment but also found them to be boring to the core.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom