New Sumatran Tiger addition to Maharajah Jungle Trek

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Mating? I don't recall what gender the previous Sumatran Tigers were/are.
I don’t recall either, but I would assume that’s the hope given that he arrived here as part of the species survival plan. That’s usually the reason they shuffle endangered species around.

cjkeating

I think I read recently DAK had one male and one female tiger (the two grown up cubs left a while ago) are we to assume the male tiger has been swapped out with Conrad? This would mean future cubs would have a different genetic make up to the two previously born at DAK.

spectromagic04

I think I read recently DAK had one male and one female tiger (the two grown up cubs left a while ago) are we to assume the male tiger has been swapped out with Conrad? This would mean future cubs would have a different genetic make up to the two previously born at DAK.
The previous male died. We had 2 females the last year and now 1 female/1 male. Not sure what happened to the other female.

AK awhile back had 1 older male and 1 adult female. These 2 had babies 1 girl cub and 1 boy cub. After the cubs the older male died leaving just the mom and 2 cubs. The male cub was getting moved out and the female cub was staying. Also a new adult male (conrad) was being brought in for breeding. So they should still (last I heard) have 2 females ( mom and girl cub) but usually just 1 on display and the other backstage and 1 new male (conrad). Hopefully we get new cubs in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom