News New Stroller Size/Wagon Rules and Enforcement - Effective May 1 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamboatJoe

Original Poster
Just saw this on Twitter from Len Tests via Tom Bricker:

WDWYankee15

Good point. I updated the thread title.
Didn't mean it to be critical. I meant it as literally these should not be brought to the parks and should not be allowed in, they are not strollers. I have heard that people are getting around them being "wagons" simply because you push them as opposed to pulling them. That is simply semantics in my opinion and ridiculous.

SteamboatJoe

Original Poster
Didn't mean it to be critical. I meant it as literally these should not be brought to the parks and should not be allowed in, they are not strollers. I have heard that people are getting around them being "wagons" simply because you push them as opposed to pulling them. That is simply semantics in my opinion and ridiculous.
No worries. I didn't take it that way at all.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
It's very likely. As we've seen in Disneyland, Disney is taking measures to improve and alter guest flow with the expected huge crowds. This seems to be another measure in response to that that goes along with curb changes, walkway changes and others.
Yes, the park operations team is trying to improve guest flow. That's their job, regardless of SW: GE. The answer to "why now?" is that these wagons have just started to take off in popularity in the last year or so.

Allyp

In the Parks
Yes
Just ban strollers as well. The stroller parks are an eyesore that take up so much of the (limited) walking paths.

It would make for a much better guest experience overall. Yes, parents, you can hold off until you toddlers can walk. My family waited and it was a great trip.
That's unrealistic to ban all strollers, but banning wagon like strollers is a great first step (along with those obnoxious cinderella "strollers" that people like to rent).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom