New Starbucks Merch

kma71677

Not a fan of the size. I like the designs, but they were small. I am very picky about my mugs. I have the Food and Wine Fest mug from last year, the Grumpy Mug, and I got my wife a huge mug with HM wallpaper design from the new store.

Cmdr_Crimson

And here I was thinking the logo would get "Disney-fied"
disneyparks-starbucks.png

TinkerBelle8878

The park mugs are really cute. Anyone else like that they say that not all mugs will be available at all stores but they are location specific? Maybe this will inspire WDW merchandising to go back to doing the same?

dreamfinder

I was wondering when those were going to be made. Seemed to me like it was a no brainer from the time they started using the co-branded cold cups.

natatomic

Sigh. While very few of your average guests would pick up on that, the fact that no one in the merch approval process is connected enough to the goings on at WDW to think "Hey, we may want to change that for reasons" is disappointing.

The Epcot one was BY FAR my favorite - I loved the colors! And it's obviously was no one's intention to allude to anything. It's not like the Japan pavilion is purple in real life. The whole dang mug is purple! And for what it's worth, it didn't even occur to me...*shurgs*

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom