News New sponsor coming to Walt Disney World's Splash Mountain

Lensman

Alright, so we have Ziploc sponsoring attractions (leniently using the term for Epcot) in two different parks. What’s next? Kali River at AK and... idk what they would do for DHS
Now I'm starting to think this is part of some big international push by Ziploc...

Which actually makes a lot of sense because of what I said in my earlier post about the excellence of U.S. zip top products combined with the large increases of U.S. exports in polyethylene due to the availability of cheap natural gas from fracking and new processes to convert natural gas into ethylene gas used to make polyethylene. (I think)

Last edited:

awhit066

Reuse the bags, that is what I do. One ziploc bag, lasts me the whole trip, for my phone, I dry of the outside, and use again when I need to.

I would agree with this pre-sponsorship, but if people are getting the bags for free I imagine many people will use them once then discard and get a new bag for the next ride.

I'm also curious how these will be made available. I can't imagine a cast member being hired to pass them out, but if guests can just grab one from a box they may end up wasting even more plastic as they grab a handful for later.

DisneyGigi

I would agree with this pre-sponsorship, but if people are getting the bags for free I imagine many people will use them once then discard and get a new bag for the next ride.

I'm also curious how these will be made available. I can't imagine a cast member being hired to pass them out, but if guests can just grab one from a box they may end up wasting even more plastic as they grab a handful for later.
They are cheap to start with, nobody is going to be worried about cost, that will save the bags. I save them because I don’t wish to waste. I pack a whole big box of gallons and quarts. In case I need them, for leftovers, anything. I am in no way going to be tempted, to waste, because Disney gives me a bag for my phone. Lol

UncleMike101

What size ziploc bags will be available?
“...I’d like to store my entire backpack in a Ziploc bag please.”
Here you go.................https://www.amazon.com/Ziploc-70162..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=APS0ZBMSD9G61QT4E7RY

Reuse the bags, that is what I do. One ziploc bag, lasts me the whole trip, for my phone, I dry of the outside, and use again when I need to.
Right now we have over a dozen washed and dried 1 qt and 1 gal bags in a drawer just waiting to be reused for the umpteenth time.
We keep them until they develope a hole or the zipper stops functioning. :)

DisneyGigi

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom