News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

lazyboy97o

The writing sounds like its in the amazon and an undiscovered Aztec ruin. Its not a surprise or an uncovered building.
I would be surprised if many knew about it before this project started. It's definitely got a weird history, being added onto the Mission: SPACE project at the last minute but then being immediately abandoned.

montyz81

Is there any chance that the video screens inside the restaurant will ever run a virtual ride through of Horizons?

OK stop making fun of me... A guy can dream can't he? If I can dream it, Disney can certainly do it!

Unplugged

That'll probably be on the dessert menu... "Tossed Cookies -- a delicious assortment of pre-chewed and moistened baked goodies, complete with your choice of a small energy drink or water. Only $12.95 per person (emesis bag required; sold separately)"

Good one! But I will never, EVER get anything from there in a doggie bag! ;-)

All I care about is if this place is going to serve Tang.
No, it's not Risa! But if your talking the orange drink, I'm sure they will have some wonky martini.

smile

the below was in reference to jiy, i believe, but @FigmentJedi crushed it so hard i can't help but remember when thinking of @marni1971 painstaking work and ever-lovely results :D

Because we got a new Martin video this weekend.
tumblr_ovtzpme99v1sa3t1go1_540.jpg

GladToBeHear

No matter how many pictures I see, the land looks tiny for this restaurant. Always good when you find a spare unused building that you can use too lol
I've mentioned this on this forum before -- but I still like Ideal Buildout's idea of connecting the WOL building to M:S with a tunnel and it being a domed outpost on the planet (Mars?) that you travel to. Glass dome with a planet scene outside of it. Inside -- there could be restaurants, shopping, entertainment, attractions, etc. Seemed like a no-brainer to me. If you don't like M:S -- you could just bypass it and walk inside.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom