New Slinky Dog Coaster get FastPass?

615marsh

Original Poster
I've read a lot of rumors that Toy Story Land could open Memorial Weekend like Pandora did last year. So, with that in mind, if I go in July, what are the odds of WDW offering fast passes for Slinky Dog? Should I get FPs for Toy Story Mania and head straight for Slinky Dog at rope drop?

MickeyMomV

Get the FP for slinky dog if it is available as that is where everybody will be heading. When we were there 2 weeks ago (thanksgiving weekend) TSMM was literally "walk on" for atleast the first 2 hours after open. I don't know if this has been the case since the adding of the third track but we road it 3 times in a row within 25-30 minute time span (1 was a FP).

DisneyPrincess5

We are going to be there for Memorial Day weekend so we are tentatively planning on TSL to be open according to reports. Our plan will be to get a FP for Slinky (I cannot at all imagine that it wouldn’t have a FP) and then do standby for TSM. If it doesn’t have a FP or if it’s all gone, well go straight to Slinky and wait however long I guess, then get a FP for TSM.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Get the FP for slinky dog if it is available as that is where everybody will be heading. When we were there 2 weeks ago (thanksgiving weekend) TSMM was literally "walk on" for atleast the first 2 hours after open. I don't know if this has been the case since the adding of the third track but we road it 3 times in a row within 25-30 minute time span (1 was a FP).
I was there the week before Thanksgiving and TSMM had a 30 min wait at 2pm. I thought maybe the sign was broken (which unfortunately did happen for RnRC that day) but the line was actually pretty light.

Cameron1529

I've read a lot of rumors that Toy Story Land could open Memorial Weekend like Pandora did last year. So, with that in mind, if I go in July, what are the odds of WDW offering fast passes for Slinky Dog? Should I get FPs for Toy Story Mania and head straight for Slinky Dog at rope drop?

I would assume that FP's will be offered. However after reading some comments on various websites, their is a possibility that Toy Story Mania and Slinky Dog coaster will be placed on the same FP Tier. This means you will only be able to book one of them in advance, on any one day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom