News New Signature Restaurant for Japan Pavilion - Takumi-Tei

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
What kind of raw fish you think were eating from the gulf?
All the raw fish in the Gulf were eating from the Gulf.

As for what I might have eaten from the Gulf, I expect I've eaten mackerel & red snapper, although I'm not concerned about sourcing at WDW and really don't care whether it's from the Gulf or the Atlantic. Or from the Pacific, for that matter, as long as it's been safely handled.

Slov72

They have fish in the Land pavilion, that's pretty local! (I'm not saying they use it for sushi, just saying they DO have local fish!)
Or even closer, walk right out the door and throw a line in the lake.... lots of bass. But seriously no sushi is made from farmed fish. Farmed fish is known to be dirty and parasite infested.... plus fresh water fish rarely have the right texture or flavor to stand out as sushi.

eddie104

Guess I didn’t catch this thread the first time around...but it would be nice if new attractions were built instead of n(th) restaurant. Your $100/day ticket just gets you access to buying overpriced food and merchandise, not entertainment.
That would nice of course and maybe their are some proposals. We can only hope but at the same time people love to shop and eat especially at Epcot.

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

1DE88CD4-CA9B-4B5F-BF35-B6DFA7A397C0.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom