News New Signature Restaurant for Japan Pavilion - Takumi-Tei

BrerJon

I am assuming this one is using a part of the existing pavilion with only a small amount of new construction. The are a that has been cleared doesn't look like enough room for a new restaurant.

My guess from those photos is that it will share existing kitchen space with Tokyo Dining, with just the guest area being the new part.

Bocabear

So, the Japan Pavilion currently has 3 dining rooms in the main building plus the Yakitori House or whatever they are calling it right now bringing the total count to 4 different food venues... Is a 5th really necessary? The UK Bottleneck has 1 venue, Canada has 1 venue, Germany has 1 Venue plus a quick serve, American Pavilion has 1 venue, China, Italy, Norway and Morocco each have 2 venues, France and Mexico have 3 venues and Japan will have 5? That just seems really odd....when what they really need is an attraction and better quality food in their Katsura Grill quick serve.

peter11435

So, the Japan Pavilion currently has 3 dining rooms in the main building plus the Yakitori House or whatever they are calling it right now bringing the total count to 4 different food venues... Is a 5th really necessary? The UK Bottleneck has 1 venue, Canada has 1 venue, Germany has 1 Venue plus a quick serve, American Pavilion has 1 venue, China, Italy, Norway and Morocco each have 2 venues, France and Mexico have 3 venues and Japan will have 5? That just seems really odd....when what they really need is an attraction and better quality food in their Katsura Grill quick serve.
This is number 4 for Japan.

Notice the trend. The pavilions with Disney run establishments have one with maybe a window or small quick service extra. Those that have participants operating restaurants all have multiple.

Bocabear

And Morocco has 3.
Yes you are right about that, I forgot about the Tangerine Cafe.
And I thought thry had split the upstairs into Tokyo Dining, Sushi Restaurant, and Teppan Edo... Maybe that was just a test I experienced...
Well it still makes the highest number of restaurants in one pavilion...

mouse_luv

Yes you are right about that, I forgot about the Tangerine Cafe.
And I thought thry had split the upstairs into Tokyo Dining, Sushi Restaurant, and Teppan Edo... Maybe that was just a test I experienced...
Well it still makes the highest number of restaurants in one pavilion...
The sushi place is part of Tokyo Dining. The other half of the Restaurant is Teppan Edo. The only other restaurant is the QS across the pavilion.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

France wins...

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
A sub-forum for Epcot upcoming projects was created, "Evolving Epcot". Many threads were moved to it. I found this one about the new Japan restaurant that should also be moved to it.
I was questioning Walt d’s add on to your quote:
“So dose any one no where the giraffes are on the endangered list?”

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I have been saying that France is going to be the pavilion to visit. 5 restaurants and a huge E-Ticket. Now if only the other pavilions would follow this model...

Well... I wouldn't call the kiosks "restaurants"...

But, France does sorta 'win' with all their offerings, an E-Ticket, and two extra half-pads (Rat's area and the IG) all themed to France.

jt04

Well... I wouldn't call the kiosks "restaurants"...

But, France does sorta 'win' with all their offerings, an E-Ticket, and two extra half-pads (Rat's area and the IG) all themed to France.

And two C tickets. Impressions and soon the sing along. Every pavilion should be like this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom