"New Show" at Disneyland

dianedisney

Original Poster
:sohappy: Mickey's Detective School is set to premiere April 5th at the Fantasyland Theatre, it will have a 1930's film noir feel and an interactive side for children, this musical "Toondunit" contain elements that will appeal to both kids and adults. The show will run about 25 minutes long and is interactive using audience participation and audience volunteers as some of the cast members. The show scheduled to run 6 times a day beginning April 5th Fridays thru Sundays until June 14, and daily for summer. Have a Disney Day!!!

dianedisney

Original Poster
Halloween Info

:veryconfu does anyone have any information on what goes on in Disneyland during the Halloween Holiday? On my next trip down my family and I will be there during this time. Have never been there on this particular day, do they do anything fun? Have a Disney Day!!!:)

DCA Fan

Th only thing special I know to be happening is the possibility of Haunted Mansion Holiday returinging. Also, Space Mountain should get new trains, Fantasmic should return, and Splash Mtn. will be closed.

craziebabie1

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Th only thing special I know to be happening is the possibility of Haunted Mansion Holiday returinging. Also, Space Mountain should get new trains, Fantasmic should return, and Splash Mtn. will be closed.

The Haunted Mansion will be turned into the Nightmare Before Christmas again this year. Splash Mountain is currently under refurbishment. I don't think it will be open before then.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom