New Seven Seas Lagoon Resort

PirateFrank

Anyone know if the location has been settled on? It was always my understanding that the area just north of the TTC is not suitable for construction (sinkhole prone earth)....That doesn’t leave many other spots...

pdude81

Would it even make sense to add another monorail resort around MK? The monorails are already pretty jammed as it is.
Well technically another monorail stop means another place to park a train before they all rotate around the loop. It would add time to the loop but add some capacity to go with the increased demand.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well, we have the correlations of:
Grand Floridian = Main St.
Polynesian = Adventurland
Wilderness Lodge = Frontierland
Contemporary = Tomorrowland

That leaves Fantasyland and Liberty Square adjacent themed resorts as options.

And whatever category Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, and the Hub fit into.

Maybe the new resort will be circus themed.

ImperfectPixie

This just reminded me I am always forgetting Storybook Circus' existence. I just went to it in May and enjoyed it sort of....I can't imagine a circus hotel without thinking of the one in Vegas.
I was so thankful for that corner during a downpour on one of our trips, lol! Never mind the fact that Dumbo is my youngest son's favorite ride basically ever.

Beacon Joe

Well, we have the correlations of:
Grand Floridian = Main St.
Polynesian = Adventurland
Wilderness Lodge = Frontierland
Contemporary = Tomorrowland

That leaves Fantasyland and Liberty Square adjacent themed resorts as options.

They're already junking up the Grand Floridian by shoving Fantasyland into it, so that just leaves Liberty Square as unrepresented.

I propose Sam the Eagle's Americana.

mouse_luv

A Haunted Mansion themed hotel would be amazing.

tenor.gif

deWild

Maybe that’s why they’re building footpaths.

That’s probably exactly why they’re building footpaths and built out Floridian Place by the MK cast member parking lot. Makes sense now.

Edit: I’ll be darned, this is the most logical explanation for the footpaths and Floridian Place expansion (outside routing traffic away from north MK). Especially after I saw the post with the mock-up for the SSL expansion from 2005/2006.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom