new "scavenger hunt" activity for kids at Epcot

FLcastmember

Original Poster
On Sunday, March 7, a new "scavenger hunt" activity for kids called Goofy's Epcot Guide will be introduced at Epcot. The guides will be distributed at the Main Entrance, International Gateway, all Guest Relations locations, Tip Board and Kidcot locations.
As soon as Guests have completed as much of the activity as they desire, they may redeem the completed Guide at all Epcot Guest Relations locations, Mexico Kidcot, Canada Kidcot or the World Traveler Shop at International Gateway for a special prize--an 8 ½" x 11" character poster perfect for including in a scrapbook.

Lori-n-NY

Have you seen the book yet? I was wondering how big it is? (How many questions.) This sounds like fun for the kids. Do you know if they have a choice of characters pictures to choose from? Thanks for any info. Maybe someone has done this with their kids and will let us know.

Lori

JBSLJames

This hasn't been mentioned in any of the 'tour guides'. Sounds like a lot of fun. I admit, I have been worried that my kids may not find Epcot much to their liking after spending time at MK and AK. This sounds like a winner.

Vernonpush

Originally posted by pppapazo
Does anyone know if adults can participate as well?

Peter

At 46 I still consider myself a "kid" when I'm at WDW, am I allowed to get one of the guides (I don't really need to turn it in for the poster but I would like to "play" too)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom