New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

deix15x8

It was supposed to open last summer, based on it just starting back up I'm going to assume no chance of it opening by October 1st, maybe summer 2022.

Ponderer

Well it was an easy build since the building pretty much already existed from a prior addition.

Fair. But I don’t know if they’ve let the simplicity of a project keep them from bogging down lately. :)

I don’t know what are and aren’t the roadblocks these days, to be honest. I mean, I think Galactic Starcruiser is gonna be done faster than Space 220.

DisneyDreamerxyz

they probably would have cancelled it if they hadn't started building it already. Hopefully they can start shifting labor that way to finish it now that some other things are done. I believe the artwork is still on display on the main path into Toy Story Land.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I am hoping they went back to the drawing board and will build something better than this... Maybe a fully realized Pizza Planet... but not yet another Toy Story Mania Queue dining room....
That's what I was hoping too.... It's such a lost cause to have an actually decently themed (and tasting) Pizza Planet. They could even upcharge people with an arcade room. It's a no-brainer for money-man bob!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom