New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

champdisney

I hope we’re not skimped out of the Rainforest Cafe type of immersion in this Toy Story restaurant. I’m really looking forward to this and will gladly wait, however long it takes.

champdisney

There will not be any thunderstorms.

Or trees.

Or fish.

But there will be inedible, overpriced burgers with clever names.

I’m talking about levels of immersion within the restaurant. Dining in an environment as seen in the films with animatronics of the characters interacting with guests. Elements that were talked/rumored prior to the pandemic. That’s the Rainforest Cafe level of immersion I’m referring to.

Unless, your reply was some kind of joke. Beats me.

Last edited by a moderator:

SplashJacket

I’m talking about levels of immersion within the restaurant. Dining in an environment as seen in the films with animatronics of the characters interacting with guests. Elements that were talked/rumored prior to the pandemic. That’s the Rainforest Cafe level of immersion I’m referring to.

My understanding was this was going to be a generic box with cutouts scattered about. Is there any credibility to animatronics or other noteworthy shenanigans?

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

I’m not sure what gave you that impression but your hopes are a bit too high.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom