New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

GhostlyGoofy

All I know is, if you are at a "toy" restaurant. The tables all better look like this

dothebrdwalk

Then what I was told is still possible / could happen for the restaurant. Looks like H2O Glow will not have it, then.
Is this intended to be character dining? You seem to be hinting at that, but nowhere was it confirmed. I'd assume if it was character dining they would have led with that at the announcement...

GlacierGlacier

Is this intended to be character dining? You seem to be hinting at that, but nowhere was it confirmed. I'd assume if it was character dining they would have led with that at the announcement...
I'm not certain. I don't think it's character dining, they just seemed to use it as an excuse to bring these new characters to the park.

They did talk about more character interactions with this location, but not in a way that we're used to. They were very, very vague.

dothebrdwalk

I'm not certain. I don't think it's character dining, they just seemed to use it as an excuse to bring these new characters to the park.

They did talk about more character interactions with this location, but not in a way that we're used to. They were very, very vague.
I feel like you're posting hinting you have insider information and you don't, you just interpreted the press release a little different.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Friend of a friend info, so take it with a grain of salt, but it does seem to line up with what they've said/shown. And this same person knew about Haunted Mansion adding photos months before it was announced.

Expect rainforest cafe with Toy Story characters. A lot of simple figures of B-Tier characters from the franchise around the dining room(s)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom