New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

Sky

Have we heard any whispers about a timeline on this? Haven’t seen any demo going on in any of Bio’s aerials lately.

raymusiccity

Of course TSL lacks when comparing to Cars Land ;):joyfull: Rockwork will always be more impressive than plastic and fake cardboard and kinect toys.

We were really surprised over the glaringly poor workmanship throughout the queue for Midway Mania. You know that you're not being picky when your children are pointing out the peeling wall coverings, as well as all of the 'bubbles' and warps on the murals. Maybe the back story is that the toys tried to hang the wallpaper with obviously poor results! 😶

AKL2003

We were really surprised over the glaringly poor workmanship throughout the queue for Midway Mania. You know that you're not being picky when your children are pointing out the peeling wall coverings, as well as all of the 'bubbles' and warps on the murals. Maybe the back story is that the toys tried to hang the wallpaper with obviously poor results! 😶
I definitely know you weren't being picky...we were there in March and the queue was in embarrassingly rough shape for its age!!

ToTBellHop

The theme is “humans are grubby monsters who must touch and break everything”. That’s also the theme of the Pooh and Buzz queues. So realistic. I suspect Rohde.

Kman101

I don't do Toy Story Mania. I'm not saying they haven't cheaped out (just because it looks cheap doesn't mean it actually was) or things aren't kept up how they should be. I'm sure Cars Land is flawless?

GlacierGlacier

Part of the goal of this restaurant is to bring in toy story characters they haven't yet into the parks.

There is one suit character that they're working on I'm very, very interested in how they'll pull them off.

Edit: of course they announce it right after I hint at it.

It's forky. He's at h2o Glow, but he's also expected for this location.

Edit 2: This is less certain now. H2O Glow has an inflatable forky, not a costumed character.

Last edited:

cjkeating

Part of the goal of this restaurant is to bring in toy story characters they haven't yet into the parks.

There is one suit character that they're working on I'm very, very interested in how they'll pull them off.

Edit: of course they announce it right after I hint at it.

It's forky. He's at h2o Glow, but he's also expected for this location.

The blog post was edited to say 'inflatable Forky'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom