New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

aliceismad

Yay! The rendering looks like you're sitting inside a cardboard box with character cutouts, which might not be my favorite, but it looks like it will fit in the land.

Anyone remember the black and white live Woody's Roundup show from DL? (Not sure if they had it at WDW.) It's too bad they didn't revive that. I always thought it would make nice dinner theater.

tampabrad

Just a thought. Could this possibly be a "relocation" of the Whispering Canyon antics? It would free up that space in WL to bring back a non-chatacter signature location to the resort.

tl77

On the concept art, the location of the red barn is now stroller parking, I'm guessing the barn was supposed to be a gift shop, and the little western town looks like it would have been meet and greets to me

...so from the area available I don't this restaurant will end up looking like anything in the concept art, but it does seem like a long walk to get into Toy Story Land, they could use some more stuff up front

ToTBellHop

On the concept art, the location of the red barn is now stroller parking, I'm guessing the barn was supposed to be a gift shop, and the little western town looks like it would have been meet and greets to me
View attachment 368353

...so from the area available I don't this restaurant will end up looking like anything in the concept art, but it does seem like a long walk to get into Toy Story Land, they could use some more stuff up front

View attachment 368354
There was always going to be stroller parking across from TSM’s entrance and they could still fit a restaurant and retail as originally planned. They merely dusted off the original dining plan.

Surferboy567

I thought the same exact things and I fear that is precisely what we are in store for with this locale.

I feel like both options would be unique enough dining options...I particularly like Midway's Queue. Western wouldn't be that bad but I like the "toy flair" on the restaurant that is what made it unique.

JustInTime

There was always going to be stroller parking across from TSM’s entrance and they could still fit a restaurant and retail as originally planned. They merely dusted off the original dining plan.
Such a welcome addition!

So zero chance of them doing retail spot as well? Any idea of the facade? I loved the western toy town facade of the original concept art.

Rose&Crown

View attachment 368353

View attachment 368354

Always frustrating to see the concept art to what we ended up getting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom