New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

pdude81

The horses in Roundup take up a lot of space. They're going to be 8 feet long, 7 feet high, and one inch deep!
5zxxtd.jpg

Stupido

Is it staff shortages delaying this?
I think it's more so work in other parks. Disney seems to be focusing on EPCOT right now, and even pulled construction off Tron to push EPCOT along. I think this project is just deemed less of an immediate need as opposed to everything happening in the other parks.

mergatroid

I think it's more so work in other parks. Disney seems to be focusing on EPCOT right now, and even pulled construction off Tron to push EPCOT along. I think this project is just deemed less of an immediate need as opposed to everything happening in the other parks.
Thanks, it could be. It seems odd that they'd delay a money making restaurant and leave it closed making nothing.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Coming in 2022 -

"Also coming in 2022 to Andy’s backyard is the previously announced Roundup Rodeo BBQ restaurant! In this unique, fun, family-friendly dining experience, guests will enjoy delicious barbecue fare while surrounded by a kaleidoscope of toys, games, and playsets that Andy has brought together to create his one-of-a-kind rodeo."

IMDREW

Coming in 2022 -

"Also coming in 2022 to Andy’s backyard is the previously announced Roundup Rodeo BBQ restaurant! In this unique, fun, family-friendly dining experience, guests will enjoy delicious barbecue fare while surrounded by a kaleidoscope of toys, games, and playsets that Andy has brought together to create his one-of-a-kind rodeo."

Omg its alive

Cmdr_Crimson

Wait, did they say the store is part of the restaurant complex?

I'm not clear where this store is going, but it made it sound like it'll be near the TSMM exit? Is this the new covered area they are building? Not a seating area but a store?
Okay, after double backing on it and removed my comment as it is on the exit of TSM...The way they were talking about it seemed like it was to be attached and it isn't ..But, it would have worked better IMO..Hopefully this means that Sunset sweets becomes a Non TSL store now..

Also, that building is a part of Woody's lunchbox seating area since there isn't much seating..

IF ONLY we could have had a decent Pizza Planet without horrid Frozen pizza on the other end of TSL..

Bocabear

I would have preferred a third attraction that is worth riding to this restaurant that is basically like eating in the TSM Queue.
Aren't there any people with ideas working in the parks development division anymore?
A fully themed and fleshed out Pizza Planet would have been the obvious quality choice rather than more of the same thing.
Boo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom