New Resort TV Show?

MickeyMind

Original Poster
Idk how long they have been doing the stacey thing for the resort tv channel but they desperately need to replace it with something new. Any rumors about when (if ever) will they replace this with something worthwhile? It seems like the whole stacey thing has been on for too long now

blueboxdoctor

But she's so happy, how could you possibly want anyone else on it XD

Seriously though, they'll probably have to change it when the new Fantasyland comes around since that's going to be the big thing. And she isn't overly annoying, and is basically what Disney is going for with her hyperness and enthusiasm.

CaptainJackNO

How dare anyone suggest getting rid of Stacy??!!! The dads will have nothing to look forward to back at the hotel if they get rid of her......:p:p:p

the-reason14

The top 7 was better than this must do crap. I don't even watch it anymore. I remember when Kyrssa was still the host, each trip I would tune in and watch it a few times or periodically throughout my trip just to remind myself 'I'm here.' Same thing with Stacy with the top 7, but the must do is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. I want the tip for today thing back, that was pure magic!!

Cmdr_Crimson

Kryssa was on T7MS@WDW From 2002-2003
Stacy has Been on since 2004-Present..

I also agree How dare thee say things of My Stacy!!!

erasure fan1

It could just be me but I dont think I have ever stayed at Disney and not turned this on first thing as we walk in the room. :lol: Somehow turning on the top 10 or best of... or whatever variation they are doing officially means Im there and the trip has started.

I would like to see a new version of it, how about Stacy in Jabas palace slave attire promoting star tours 2.0. :lookaroun

forevermickey

Our family votes for Stacey as well! My 5 year old LOVES her.. and I personally think she is way more entertaining than Krissa. Another vote for Stacey!

CaptainJackNO

It could just be me but I dont think I have ever stayed at Disney and not turned this on first thing as we walk in the room. :lol: Somehow turning on the top 10 or best of... or whatever variation they are doing officially means Im there and the trip has started.

I would like to see a new version of it, how about Stacy in Jabas palace slave attire promoting star tours 2.0. :lookaroun

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

captainkidd

Kryssa was much better than Stacy, IMO.

The top 7 was a good show with either girl. The Must Do is terrible. I leave the TV on Channel 33 (Conventionears). It's not nearly as boring or annoying as Channel 18 is now.

AEfx

You are out-numbered.

Another vote for keeping Stacy. I think I fell asleep to her every night last trip.

LOL, I do, too - because Disney hotels don't have Nick at Nite. :)

Although I miss Kryssa, I do love Miss Stacy. I just saw her in another non-Disney commercial again not long ago - I wonder how often she gets recognized as that girl from WDW Resort TV. :)

That said, I was shocked last month when I saw it for the first time in quite awhile - it definitely needs updating. Disney should give her a call.

rsoxguy

I think that the Disney TV show should be switched to a more realistic set of hosts. This should involve a sweaty, middle-aged man with a belly, who's disshevelled wife is angry because he forgot her sunscreen. Along with them we should be hosted by their three kids; the hyperactive four year old boy, the whining six year old girl, and the obnoxious teenaged girl who keeps behaving as though she's too cool to be seen with her parents. The irony would lie in the fact that we could either stay in our rooms and watch these people on TV, or go back to a park and watch them a hundred times over in person. Good times.

I think we can all agree on one thing: whatever show, whatever host...i wish it was longer than 15 minutes! With the shortness of the "Must Do's", every time you turn it on, its the same. With a show that is maybe 45 minutes, it seems a lot less repetitive!! Surely Disney can think of more than just 15 minutes worth of entertainment for their channel!

captainkidd

FTR, if you've never stayed at a Universal Resort, their resort TV and overall abundance of stations beats the bejeezus out of Disney.

Since1976

We watched that show at least 100 times on our last trip, but I can't say we ever got sick of it. In fact, we looked it up on YouTube as soon as we got back!

My kids love Stacey, especially that bite-her-finger thing she does on Expedition Everest when she sees the track is mangled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom