New Refillable Mugs from 3/7/19

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Don’t have a pic yet but I’m told new refillable mug designs roll out today. Focus this go around is Mickey and Minnie and rides (Space Mtn. in particular).

Edit via Facebook:
F2BA5EBA-A920-4BAA-B2C3-5DAE46600A4C.jpeg

DisneyGigi

I like them way better than the generic resort mugs they've been using the last decade plus. We only have a dozen of them littering various cabinets in the kitchen.
There is an Ariel meme- that says “You want refillable mugs?” “I’ve got 20 but no big deal- I want more!” Think of that every time I open my glass cabinet. 😂 I am glad to see new ones. I think they are cute.

jklakeview

I don’t understand these forums at all. How come when I make a thread about a new snack that is being offered it gets moved to a different forum but others can have threads about refillable mugs and different flavor dole whips. It doesn’t seem to make sense to me at all. Can anyone possibly explain it to me??

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I don’t understand these forums at all. How come when I make a thread about a new snack that is being offered it gets moved to a different forum but others can have threads about refillable mugs and different flavor dole whips. It doesn’t seem to make sense to me at all. Can anyone possibly explain it to me??
These are Internet forums. There are actual living humans moderating these forums who cannot possibly catch everything.

Having been on these forums for 18 years, I think new mugs are newsworthy as they only appear every 18 months or so. A new snack appears every 4 days. Dole whips are an entity upon themselves. I wouldn’t take it personally. At least your thread move suggests the personal touch of one of our moderators. You are loved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom