New prop in the Great Movie Ride?

Oddysey

Original Poster
Last night my wife and I took a ride on the GMR at HS. In the scene where the mugsy or cowboy tries to steal the jewel and turns into a skeleton we noticed another large skeleton that was lying on the ledge in front of the jewel facing the cars. We have taken this ride many times over and never noticed the additional skeleton. Sorry that I dont have a pic, but has anyone else noticed and is this a new prop? Thanks!

Mot

It's been there the entire time as far as I know. Kinda a giveaway as to what's about to happen next.

Goofyernmost

Are we talking decades, a couple years, or months? Starting to feel kind of stupid. LOL!

Don't feel bad, I just noticed it the first time when I went in April. I just figured that I just hadn't been looking exactly in that direction on my previous visits.

graphite1326

Don't feel bad. A while back there was a post about the second dog as a ghost in the Haunted Mansion. I had never noticed it before

jonesenon4

Don't feel bad the action keeps your eyes moving from spot to spot so it would be easy to miss. But yes it has been there since the beginning i believe.

cowanfamily

It wasn't originally a skeleton. It's just been there that long! The flesh has deteriorated to the point that it is now a skeleton!

graphite1326

So you are saying it is one of the "bad guys" that hijacked the ride? Interesting! I often wondered what happened to them.:)
Well that explains alot. I always wondered why I got a different highjacker everytime I rode it. Man, no wonder they are always needing CMs for that ride. Once and done huh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom