News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

gustaftp

It looks to me like they are being covered up, not removed entirely.

Still, makes me kind of sad as I love spaces that are brightly lit with natural light, even though we know based on the concept art that the interior will be projection mapped.

DreamfinderGuy

It looks to me like they are being covered up, not removed entirely.

Still, makes me kind of sad as I love spaces that are brightly lit with natural light, even though we know based on the concept art that the interior will be projection mapped.
There were pictures of them being pulled off of the building. They have been removed and replaced.

DreamfinderGuy

I know this is slightly off topic, but didn’t Martin say that the extended queue for Body Wars is staying intact since it’s not considered part of the dome facility? Trying to make some assumptions about the new layout of the building.

Magic Feather

“TRON+Runaway Railway. This interior is going to be absolutely insane aesthetically. Unfortunately, we may be seeing a lot of style to compensate for the little substance. At least the kids will get to meet all of their favorite DISNEY Friends”
-A Quote from a Good Friend

I know that there isn’t a lot of new stuff there (for me at least), but still figured that I’d pass it along

Dragonman

“TRON+Runaway Railway. This interior is going to be absolutely insane aesthetically. Unfortunately, we may be seeing a lot of style to compensate for the little substance. At least the kids will get to meet all of their favorite DISNEY Friends”

I know that there isn’t a lot of new stuff there (for me at least), but still figured that I’d pass it along

I’m just happy something is going in there after Wonders had a very unfortunate neglect and downfall. I’d rather see it used again to bring happiness instead of basically abandoned most of the year.

Last edited:

HauntedMansionFLA

And I guess the body wars and cranium command areas can conceivably become attractions again in the future?
The body Wars attraction area has been gutted and used for Most of the PEO festival storage. The theatre where cranium command was still in place during the 2018 F&W festival. I have no idea if that area has been gutted.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

At least they'll be a nice place for the M&Gs rather than stuck in every corner. Kids can let off steam. Air Conditioned. Naps.

DreamfinderGuy

The body Wars attraction area has been gutted and used for Most of the PEO festival storage. The theatre where cranium command was still in place during the 2018 F&W festival. I have no idea if that area has been gutted.
Not entirely gutted out. A couple of the soundproof walls are still there and Bay Four is still empty, but of course that could’ve changed by now. There’s not a chance that Cranium Command is still intact.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom