News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

Disstevefan1

The main issue is that it looks like only Florida gets blueskies and the other parks get actual announcements...
If they know they are not going to do nothing in Florida they should simply not talk about Florida bluesky or otherwise.

At least its honest.

To gauge interest they can use surveys.

Moth

Call me cynical but I really don't expect anything for EPCOT at D23 aside from maybe a Test Track mention. DAK/MK/DL Forward will definitely dominate the parks panel this year.
I feel like there's gonna be an EPCOT... something. Test Track is a lock but I expect something else (SE/Imagination tease if the Dreamfinder inserted into JIYIWF rumors are true) or Inside Out teasing (to ride off the new film) to pop up.

Haymarket2008

I feel like there's gonna be an EPCOT... something. Test Track is a lock but I expect something else (SE/Imagination tease if the Dreamfinder inserted into JIYIWF rumors are true) or Inside Out teasing (to ride off the new film) to pop up.

Do you expect Inside Out to go into Wonders of Life? That is the only logical spot unless it finds a home over at the Magic Eye.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom