News New Pixar-themed children's experience coming to Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Rlandrigan

Oh. So, looks like while they are closing down the drop in sitting places, they do have a replacement in mind....

It depends on the details, but a lot of kids might dig this - one night where they get to do something different, hang with other kids, and it's not something everyone does. This feels a bit closer to the kids clubs on board cruise ships - we might be interested in this:)

hpyhnt 1000

It does sound like the programs on the cruise ships. And, honestly, for 4+ hours of babysitting with characters, games, and dinner, ~70 bucks is almost reasonable (though less so if you're leaving 2 or 3 kids for the event).

Bartledvd

Kids have what looks like a fantastic experience while mum and dad get some quality time together price seems very reasonable. I dont know what people pay in the US for a child minder at home but i would guess around $10-15 an hour, Obviously if you have 3 or more children then i gets very expensive.

dhslxop

Based on what I read on some other sites, it appears that they might be closing the video arcade for this experience.

brb1006

askjhflhg4768957-624x352.jpg

kdhgjhf47698796-613x272.jpg
asfhkgjh4769867-613x247.jpg

nicb88

Is this confirmed as taking over the arcade space? I presume so as there’s no other space on the 4th floor (is this not referred to as the Grand Canyon Concourse any more!?)

Last edited:

Disney4family

My kids love The Game Station arcade here.
Has there been any word if it's completely gone or just being moved (since this took over its space)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom