New photos in the Disney Dream Portrait Series

DisneyChik17

Personally, I like them. I think it is a neat way to modernize the movies that they recreate. And think of how cool it would be to portray such an iconic character.

dixiegirl

I liked the earlier ones better myself....Something about jen lopez as jasmine an mark anthony as aladdin yuck!!!!! He just skeeves me!!!(not aladdin, mark anthony)

happymom52003

The only ones I've liked are Scarlett Johansson and David Beckham. I'm not impressed with this latest group....especially Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan.:veryconfu

kcw

I look at all sets of these pictures and all I can think is... why?? Definitely add me to the list of those that really haven't liked these from the beginning...

I'm not impressed with this latest group....especially Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan.:veryconfu

I was happy to see such a prominent name from the dance world being used, but he doesn't exactly fit the part of a young boy who never grows up...? I'll bet it has something to do with the fact that the original live actor used for Pan when they were creating the movie in the first place, was another big name dancer, Ronald Dupree. :shrug:

I do agree that the first set of portraits to come out were much better, especially scarlett and david beckham. However, while most of the newer ones don't interest me (J.Lo and Marc Anthony, really?:shrug:), the Pocohontas one is awesome. The rest just don't particularly jibe right. As for the Peter Pan one, I was just happy to see Tina Fey used.

shumphr2

I hadn't seen these posted so I thought I would....Sorry if they were already here. Looks like they were done in October
julieandrewsleibovitz.jpg

rachelweiszleibovitz.jpg

rogerfedererleibovitz600.jpg

The Red Head

I think the concept is a really cool idea. I just don't get how they decided on what celebs to use for the pictures :veryconfu Some of the choices seem completely random.

Rachel Weisz (sp) makes an awesome Snow White! I never saw that one. I agree with an earlier post, some of the selections for celebrities seems random, but for the ones that work they are pretty cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom