New pass holder hotel confusion

4princessDisneyMama

Original Poster
All - I’m a new pixie pass holder. I am trying to get on site in early January but I can only find a room that sleeps 5 versus the 6 I need. Can I book the 5, bring an air mattress for my little one and be able to book the 5 days of pixie pass I need versus the three if we stay offsite?

nickys

Premium Member
All - I’m a new pixie pass holder. I am trying to get on site in early January but I can only find a room that sleeps 5 versus the 6 I need. Can I book the 5, bring an air mattress for my little one and be able to book the 5 days of pixie pass I need versus the three if we stay offsite?
No, sorry. You would only be able to put 5 people on the reservation, except if one is a child under 3.

The only rooms that sleep 6 aged 3+ are suites or DVC 2-bed villas.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
No, sorry. You would only be able to put 5 people on the reservation, except if one is a child under 3.

The only rooms that sleep 6 aged 3+ are suites or DVC 2-bed villas.
And even if you could, you wouldn't want to. 6 people in a single hotel room would be a nightmare, no matter how tiny the kids are.

Club Cooloholic

Could you get a tent campsite for one or two people in the reservation? Maybe "check in" there but then do your 6 in one room thing.. Could be a work around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom