• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New pass holder hotel confusion

4princessDisneyMama

Original Poster
All - I’m a new pixie pass holder. I am trying to get on site in early January but I can only find a room that sleeps 5 versus the 6 I need. Can I book the 5, bring an air mattress for my little one and be able to book the 5 days of pixie pass I need versus the three if we stay offsite?

nickys

Premium Member
All - I’m a new pixie pass holder. I am trying to get on site in early January but I can only find a room that sleeps 5 versus the 6 I need. Can I book the 5, bring an air mattress for my little one and be able to book the 5 days of pixie pass I need versus the three if we stay offsite?
No, sorry. You would only be able to put 5 people on the reservation, except if one is a child under 3.

The only rooms that sleep 6 aged 3+ are suites or DVC 2-bed villas.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
No, sorry. You would only be able to put 5 people on the reservation, except if one is a child under 3.

The only rooms that sleep 6 aged 3+ are suites or DVC 2-bed villas.
And even if you could, you wouldn't want to. 6 people in a single hotel room would be a nightmare, no matter how tiny the kids are.

Club Cooloholic

Could you get a tent campsite for one or two people in the reservation? Maybe "check in" there but then do your 6 in one room thing.. Could be a work around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom