new park

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I think she just accidentally hit the New Thread button instead of Post Reply button. I've done it before myself, I've just caught myself doing it before hitting Submit. No need to be rude about it.

ticktock, just make sure you're hitting the right button if you're trying to reply to a thread. :)

ticktockthecroc

Original Poster
whoops

Thanks-That's what I accidentaly did. I hit new post instead of post reply. But josh, there's no need to be rude-I've never used the posts before!

DisJosh

Lol you haven't seen rude yet. ;)

You had at least 4 or 5 posts where you apparently made the same mistake. I assumed you were screwing around.

So...next time just look before you click. :p

Justin

What r we talking about?

What r we talking about? TickTockClock did u have any problems putting that picture of the gator under ur email? ur a newer member than me and it wont let me paste my photo of RnR on there :(. I was just wondering if when u tried it brought up something about Page Cannot Be Displayed.?

ticktockthecroc

Original Poster
how it's done

you have to reply to two posts, after you register, and then you go to the edit profile. It should show you the options for the avater pics. Underneath that, you should see an option to create your own. After you have either typed in the web address or browsed the pic on your computer, you press the yes button and it will work.

Justin

Thanx, I know how to do it but it keeps saying Page Cannot Be Displayed when its done! Do u know how to fix that error?

Its ticking me off! :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom