New Park Pass Availability Distribution Trend?

PostScott

Original Poster
Hey y'all, I'm thinking about a trip in late May or early June and notice that alot of days have DHS blocked. I also noticed that pretty often Disney refills some days of Park Passes, so is anyone here observant enough that noticed a trend or pattern that comes with these park pass redistributions? (Am I even using the right word with redistributions, I have no idea what other word to use). Or am I just going crazy thinking there is a trend and they just kinda throw some more in the pile every now and then?

You are basically goin crazy thinking there is a trend 😃. We have been 4 times since the park reservation system and seems like DHS may show booked for specific day for weeks then one day you look and it is magically available. It did seem as the closer it got to a day more availability would open but seems now once DHS shows unavailable it stays unavailable. Good luck!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hey y'all, I'm thinking about a trip in late May or early June and notice that alot of days have DHS blocked. I also noticed that pretty often Disney refills some days of Park Passes, so is anyone here observant enough that noticed a trend or pattern that comes with these park pass redistributions? (Am I even using the right word with redistributions, I have no idea what other word to use). Or am I just going crazy thinking there is a trend and they just kinda throw some more in the pile every now and then?
I'm not aware of any pattern to it when they replenished. A lot is going to depend operational conditions that we are not aware of, and that dictates a lot of the timing.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I'm not aware of any pattern to it when they replenished. A lot is going to depend operational conditions that we are not aware of, and that dictates a lot of the timing.
I wonder if people are changing Park reservations after they are able to make ADR 60 days out?
Can't get an ADR on Tuesday, but Wednesday is available for your party... so they change park reservation.

I always hated that ADR reservations were before FP+ choices... My ADR's always changed depending on what days I could get FP+ for FOP, 7DMR and other popular attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom