News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

G00fyDad

Uh.
Before anyone freaks out, it's safe to assume this is just default white light at 100% brightness as a test.

I think that person's camera has the settings all wonky or it is too far away for a clear shot and the lights are blurred together making it look like that. I bet it looks amazing up close.

mightynine

What happens when the Epcot sun gets into the Epcot black hole next door. UOEs revenge!
Jurassic Park Hold On To Your Butts GIF by chuber channel

castlecake2.0

When I saw that I was hoping it meant the palms they were talking about flanked SSE just like when the park opened. I'm glad they're back near the line for SSE though, but got my hopes up too quick.View attachment 576971
I swear to God if they don’t rip out those ugly bushes and replant the flanking palm trees I’ll bring my own shovel and do it myself. Everything in the new entry plaza looks so good and then is ruined by those mismatched, unmanaged ugly shrubs. I’ll start a Twitter campaign targeting THEzach if needed.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I swear to God if they don’t rip out those ugly bushes and replant the flanking palm trees I’ll bring my own shovel and do it myself. Everything in the new entry plaza looks so good and then is ruined by those mismatched, unmanaged ugly shrubs. I’ll start a Twitter campaign targeting THEzach if needed.
In the bigger scheme of things they’re small fry compared to the rest of the disaster park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom